Friday, October 3, 2008

Monthly Stamp Club

Last night it was my turn to host the monthly stamp club that I belong to. We have twelve members and we each host club once a year. I am glad October was my month this year because I LOVE Halloween. Each month we exchange cards and the host provides snacks and a project. These are the cards that I used for the projects. The Halloween card I created with my friend Amy last year when we tried to start a student card making club at the middle school we taught at. The club did not have enough students sign up, but Amy and I made a few really cute cards. The purse card is a technique that I have seen on a few blogs, I LOVE purses, so I just knew that this would be a fun card to make. I really enjoyed hosting club, hopefully I am lucky enough to get October again next year!

No comments: