Saturday, May 2, 2009

Addicted to Owls and Prima Flowers


I gave this card to my friend Rachna for her birthday yesterday. I made it at Claudia's last week. I added the Prima flowers and stamped "Best Wishes." Thanks to my friend Sam- I am now addicted to Prima flowers!


I have been addicted to owl stamps for quite some time now- I already have quite a few owl stamps and I am getting ready to order an owl set from CTMH, I don't think I have enough owls yet. I made the above owl card at Claudia's last week using TAC products.


We made this flower pot card at Kristine's house when she hosted April's card club. I added the paper flowers coming out of the pot, I made the paper flowers at Pat's house when she hosted April's stamp club. I thought the two went together quite well.

No comments: